Please use the drop down list above or use the links below to get more info on the published topics!
Survival Guide | Art Installations & Theme Camps | Performances / Sound Stages | Shuttles & Rideshare | RV / Vehicle Camping |Parking Map |History
Dustcovery 2017 – Vancouver’s Official Decompression
Saturday November 11th, fr 8:30 PM – 3:30 AM
6050A-176th Street, Surrey, British Columbia V3S 4E7
ADVANCE TICKETS ONLY!! Sales cut off at 6pm on Sat Nov 11.
Get your tickets NOW on the Ticketing page!
Greater Vancouver Interactive Arts Society presents Dustcovery 2017, Burning Man Vancouver community’s Official Decompression event!
- 6pm Online ticket sales end
- 8:30pm Doors Open
- 8:30pm – 9:00pm Main Stage Live performance: Sara Garber
- 8:30pm – 10:00pm Angel Stage: Steve M
- 9:00pm – 10:00pm Main Stage: Wylie
- 9:15pm Newbie Reception at the Pillars of Principles (inside)
- 10:00pm – 10:30pm Fire Performance (outside)
- 10:30pm-11:30pm Main Stage: Phenomenon
- 10:30pm – 11:20pm Angel Stage: Khan
- 11:20pm – 12:10am Angel Stage: Tango
- 11:30pm-12:30am Main Stage: Smoothie
- 12am Shuttle Bus # 1 leaves to King George Skytrain Station only.
- 2am Shuttle Bus # 2 leaves for Vancouver, 1 stop at Hampton Inn, Final Destination Safeway Parking lot, Commercial & Broadway.
- 12:10am – 1:00am Angel Stage: Diem
- 12:30am-1:30am Main Stage: Sex Traffic Panda
- 1:30am-2:30am Main Stage: Aaron Delafunk
- 1:45am Last Call at both bars (Garden Bar & Vandango Bar)
- 2:30am-3:30am Main Stage: Mykey
- 3:30am Time to go home!
- 3:30am Shuttle Bus # 3 leaves for Vancouver, 1 stop at Hampton Inn, Final Destination: Safeway Parking lot, Commercial & Broadway.
Sunday LNT Schedule
- 10am start for tear down
- Waffles & coffee will be served!!
- 2:30pm – Final sweep
- 3pm clear out, everyone must be done/off the premises
- 3pm Producer meets with venue manager for walk through & sign off 🙂
Theme: Garden of Good and Evil
Connecting with fellow burners, making new friends, dance floor, DJs, art installations, theme camps, fire show, indoor and outdoor space – It’s all going to happen!
More about the theme:
At the first Dustcovery Team Leads meeting, we brainstormed some theme ideas. The theme “Garden of Good & Evil” was decided upon by consensus. We invite you to allow the theme to direct your creative spirit when preparing your costumes, art, theme camps, music…
Which garden path of delights might you choose? Dark, mysterious, creepy, evil, macabre? Illuminated, joyous, pure, harmonious?
What does the theme mean to you? How do you imagine it might manifest in your creations?
Feel free to share and brainstorm ideas in the Facebook discussion thread here: Theme Announce
Here are some pics to get your thoughts going!