NO TICKETS AT THE DOOR!
You don’t want to miss this decompression event! 1000+ people, 2 sound stages, fire show, live performers, outdoor and indoor space full of interactive art installations and 2 bars.
NAME ON YOUR TICKET MUST MATCH YOUR ID!
All of the information you need to purchase a ticket is live on the Tickets page on the website!
PARKING & SHUTTLE
FREE Parking on site. All vehicles enter just before the Agriplex. See Parking map & info.
We have a free shuttle to pick you up in Vancouver, from the King George Skytrain and then back to the skytrain and downtown Van again when it’s time to go home!
Sign up here: http://dustcovery.gvias.org/shuttle/
BAR AND ATM
- There will be 2 cash bars from 8:30pm – 2am (last call 1:45am)
- The Garden Bar and The Vandango (Evil!) Bar. Choose your own path.
- There will be a functional ATM on site this time to facilitate access to cash so you can purchase your drink tickets.
- NO outside alcohol. Please support the event and our local artists by buying drinks at the bar.
- Anticipated Offerings: Central City Lager, Bowen Island Coastline Pale Ale, Bowen Island IPA, Red Wine, White Wine, OK Crisp Apple Cider, Lonetree Cranberry Apple Cider|, Palm Bay, Ruby Mango Passionfruit, Picklebacks (Vandango), Coconut Water, unsweetend, San Pellegrino asst., Yerba Mate (natural and unsweetened), Sunrype juice Asst.
NO INS AND OUTS
Due to our liquor license and requirements, there will be no ins and outs. We will have 2 bars with alcohol and non-alcohol items for sale. Free water fill up. Bring a cup!
GIFTING ! FOOD TRUCKS! FREE FOOD!
There will be 2 food trucks (Mom’s Grilled Cheese and Chickpea Truck) providing snack size portions from 10:30-midnight or whenever their supplies run out. Miffy’s Munchies theme camp will also be making grilled cheese early in the evening until 10:30pm.
You don’t need to leave!
DRESS WARMLY IN LAYERS and COAT CHECK
This event is in a giant barn. Dress for the weather.
There IS heating in this building but we have indoor and an outdoor sound stage and art installations. Wear layers. There will be a self serve coat check near the entrance. Keep your valuables with you.
There will be security and possibly RCMP on site. Please do not try to bring alcohol. There will be random bag checks. Do not drink in the line up or on the shuttle bus. Don’t drink & drive. Behave responsibly and honour all laws as well as our community Principles!
Please ASK before engaging with someone or touching someone! Consent is sexy and welcomed by all.
- 6pm Online ticket sales end
- 8:30pm Doors Open
- 8:30pm – 9:00pm Main Stage Live performance: Sara Garber
- 8:30pm – 10:00pm Angel Stage: Steve M
- 9:00pm – 10:00pm Main Stage: Wylie
- 9:15pm Newbie Reception at the Pillars of Principles (inside)
- 10:00pm – 10:30pm Fire Performance (outside)
- 10:30pm-11:30pm Main Stage: Phenomenon
- 10:30pm – 11:20pm Angel Stage: Khan
- 11:20pm – 12:10am Angel Stage: Tango
- 11:30pm-12:30am Main Stage: Smoothie
- 12am Shuttle Bus # 1 leaves to King George Skytrain Station only.
- 2am Shuttle Bus # 2 leaves for Vancouver, 1 stop at Hampton Inn, Final Destination Safeway Parking lot, Commercial & Broadway.
- 12:10am – 1:00am Angel Stage: Diem
- 12:30am-1:30am Main Stage: Sex Traffic Panda
- 1:30am-2:30am Main Stage: Aaron Delafunk
- 1:45am Last Call at both bars (Garden Bar & Vandango Bar)
- 2:30am-3:30am Main Stage: Mykey
- 3:30am Time to go home!
- 3:30am Shuttle Bus # 3 leaves for Vancouver, 1 stop at Hampton Inn, Final Destination: Safeway Parking lot, Commercial & Broadway.
Sunday LNT Schedule
- 10am start for tear down
- Waffles & coffee will be served!!
- 2:30pm – Final sweep
- 3pm clear out, everyone must be done/off the premises
- 3pm Producer meets with venue manager for walk through & sign off 🙂