RV / VEHICLE CAMPING (no tent camping!)
Below is the info from LAST YEAR – Stay tuned for updates coming soon!!!
Anyone wishing to remain in their enclosed vehicle on site overnight / after the end of the event, must register on site, park in the designated lot and obtain/display a $10 Parking Pass.
- A pass to “camp” in your RV, van, tent trailer, car or any enclosed vehicle, is $10.
- The RV Parking lot gate is officially open and passes available between 7:00-9:00 PM. If you arrive early to volunteer with set up to to bring an art project, please find Andi, Sparkle or Mitch.
- After 9:00 PM passes will be available at the ticket check in.
- QUIET ZONE! The parking lot was designed to be a safe place to crash and not as a Pre-Party or After Party Lot. This goes for all participants!
- Absolutely no amplified sound systems.
- No open fires.
- Passes must be displayed and visible.
- Don’t take up more room than you need.
- There will be a porta-potty available in the RV/Vehicle Camping area.
- NO tenting allowed.