A few quick things to highlight today.
We are excited to announce that we will have Varinicey and El Cartel Food Trucks at Dustcovery this year! On behalf of GVIAS and the Production team, they will be offering free snacks starting at 8pm until they run out. Come early! There will be vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options.
LAST MINUTE TICKETS
We know many people are still looking for tickets. Absolutely no door sales are available.
If you have friends looking for tickets, their only chance is to check the FB event page and put their name on the Ticket Exchange Spreadsheet & hope someone calls them last minute.
Be kind to other seekers & PLEASE DELETE YOUR POSTS/LISTING as soon as the sale is concluded!
WATCH OUT FOR SCAMMERS!
We’ve been hearing worrying reports of professional scammers showing up on Facebook event pages preying on people looking for tickets to sold out events.
“Tell-Tale” Scammer Signs:
- They often show up on the event day, when producers are too busy to notice
- They’re often “out of town” using fake accounts or have no mutual friends
- They often will only deal through PayPal or other untraceable payment methods
How can you avoid scammers?
- Only deal with people who have mutual friends with you.
- Ask if they have Canadian Interac E-transfer.
- Lastly, if you’re really unsure, ask for their order reference number, and email [email protected] for verification!
HAVE YOU READ THE SURVIVAL GUIDE!?
It’s a quick read, and it has all the important info that you should know. Find it here.
See you all soon!
Dustcovery Production Team